Notice ~ Kate’s Window is my personal web log, written and edited by me, reflecting my own views and opinions. Since I’m over 50 – no way I’m saying how much – my views and opinions have often changed, and I hope will continue to do so. Back in the late ’60’s, I had a conversation w/an ophthalmologist, hoping for something other than HARD contact lenses. He avowed that that would never happen in my lifetime. By the early ’70’s, I was wearing, tah-dah, Softlens. The lesson learned – never say never – ever.
I am the Master of My Own Domain; content and comments will live here civilly – or else.
Concerning content ~
- If I opine about something you find disturbing – please leave a comment anyway.
- If an opine contains content which might present a conflict of interest – I’ll identify that.
- If I accept any form of cash, advertising, sponsorship, paid inserts, or other forms of compensation – I’ll identify that.
- If I accept any products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation – I’ll identify that.
- If compensated to provide an opinion – I’ll identify that.
Comment Policy ~ Comments are welcome and encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be civil.
- To leave a comment, you must use a personal, non-commercial URL or leave the URL field blank.
- I will keep the commentator’s contact information confidential.
- All comments are the views of their authors and my posting them does not imply that I agree with them.
- I will determine, by the code of civility, what comments I will post.
- I will reject comments that are, or contain, libelous, abusive, racist, or offensive language.
- I will not knowingly post or keep posted, comments containing proprietary or confidential information, spam, off-topic, offensive, uncivil, or otherwise inappropriate posts.
Copyright information ~ This blog is not in the public domain. This is a personal blog, written and edited by me with views and opinions that are my own. All content is property owned by me, under the protection and enforcement of international copyright laws, U.S. copyright laws, and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Therefore:
- No part of this blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without my prior written permission.
- Copyright infringement will be pursued.
- Linked and quoted content is the copyright material of the respective owner/s.
- I have no control over, nor am I responsible for the content of any other sites, products, or services offered through other sites.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) ~ All material on this website is posted in accordance with the limitations set forward by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If a documented copyright owner requests, material will be removed from the published display, although the Author reserves the right to provide linkage to the material or to a source for that material.
Fair Use ~ This website might present copyright material without the owners’ permission, under Title 17, Section 107 of the U. S. Copyright Act , as “fair use,” for, as an example, criticism or commentary.
Please remember, sometimes I fall short ~ I’m in a hurry – the muse is with me – I’m too tired to care. Whatever the reason, if you spot something questionable, please bring it to my attention at email@example.com
Yours ’til God laughs – Kate
Copyright © 2008-2010